PUERTO CAYO, ECUADOR – Two new client-based, professional service businesses are set to establish headquarters in Puerto Cayo, Ecuador on January 1.
“With steadily improving infrastructure on roads and utility services, and the growing number of developments along the Ecuadorian coast, we see a valuable commodity in providing professional services for those who are working to promote their business, and the ever-increasing number of potential expatriates and tourists who are exploring new opportunities,” Watkins said.
Watkins said his agency recognized that many businesses and property development companies are looking to expose their work not only to local and regional population, but to a growing global market being drawn to all that Ecuador has to offer.
“And based on the current trends, we know the demand for these services will grow well into the future. Retirees, entrepreneurs and families who simply desire a new quality of life are researching and finding the Ecuadorian coast. We want to help them, acclimate them, and welcome them to a great way of life.”
PRO Ecuador Marketing offers strategic promotional counsel to business looking to grow their market and exposure. Services offered will include:
- Website development
- Ad campaign services
- Social media branding and marketing
- Professional photography
- Blog development and coaching
- Brochure, business card and other print services
- Special event planning
- YouTube video promotions, and more
- Airport transportation to and from
- Real estate assistance and counsel
- Coastal tours
- Blog documentation with photos and text
- One-on-One counsel and overviews: How to Live and Thrive in Ecuador
- Golf & Fishing excursions
- Professional downloadable photos
- Artisan markets
- Additional destinations including Quito and the Galapagos
- Free email subscription to our semi-monthly newsletter: EXPAT ECUADOR
“When our family made its first exploratory trip to Ecuador it was just us, a rental car and a map. The services of a professional guide would have saved us an investment of time and money, but those services weren’t available locally,” Watkins said. “Our team will help exploring expats and travelers make the most of their valuable time in a very affordable price structure.”
Services for Ecuador Guided Tours may be viewed at www.ecuadorguidedtours.com
Services for PRO Ecuador Marketing will soon be available at http://www.proecuadormarketing.com
For more information, contact Watkins at email@example.com, or stateside, contact him at 870-926-4055.
- Preparing Your Expat Checklist: Our Take So Far (laspalmasecuador.wordpress.com)
- The Scarboroughs on House Hunters International: Atlanta-Cuenca-Puerto Cayo (stevenwwatkins.com)