We have a new look, big plans and a genuine excitement for all the things ahead.
Just a few of the all-new things you notice in the future are:
- Feature stories on your neighbors and friends who are making Las Palmas their home.
- A regularly-published electronic newsletter featuring the latest at Las Palmas.
- News and current events from Ecuador and the Manabi Province.
- A peak into the lifestyle of a few of our expatriate neighbors up and down the Ecuadorian coast.
- And of course, visual documentaries of the construction progress at Las Palmas and the surrounding neighborhood.
Please share the new site with your friends, on your social media posts and to your peers who are looking for an adventure, and if you have additional information or suggestions about thing’s you’d like to see on the blog, just drop us a line.
- Gema Monserrate : Ecuador (kiva.org)
- Hola Ecuador ! (caminandoporamericadelsur.wordpress.com)
- This Little House Was Made of Cement (stevenwwatkins.com)
- Red Lobster has Nothing on These! (findingourparadiseinecuador.com)